Stop "Dont send" error message in Windows XP
I know all of you guys hates that Don't send error message. it appears when windows faced a critical situation or program failure. people call that error message as "Don't send error" because there is to oprions for us and most of times people ignore this alert by clicking on "Don't Send" button. sometimes this message appears just for little reasons and our computer get stucked. thats why people hate this so much. im going to tell you a simple trick to remove this error message warning in Windows xp for forever.
This is a sample of that error message
very annoying picture. isn't it? :PNow follow these directions to remove this error reporting feature permanently from your computer
* Right-click My Computer and choose Properties. or go to control panel and Double click System icon.
* Click the Advanced tab on your System Properties dialog box.
* Now click the Error Reporting button on the Advanced tab.
* Place a checkmark next to “Disable error reporting.” option
* Also Leave the other radio button unchecked next to the text labeled, “But notify me when critical errors occur.”
Now you will never see that error unless you have a serious error that might do a harm to your operating system.
Please leave comments if this post was useful to you