The storyline of Wolfenstein picks up where the events of Return to Castle Wolfenstein left off. You play B.J. Blazkowicz, a highly decorated member of the Office of Secret Actions (OSA). You are sent on a special mission into the heart of the Third Reich to investigate evidence of the Nazi's possession of a new and mysterious power. But while behind enemy lines, you discover they have done much more than develop a new weapon. The Nazis are attempting to harness the supernatural power of an enormous energy source called 'Black Sun' which resides in a parallel dimension called 'The Veil.' Their goal is to use what they find to create supernatural weapons and soldiers of war-ending magnitude. Yours is to stop that from happening by any mean necessary.
Even though the game obviously features loads of Nazi enemies, Wolfenstein is not so much a World War II game, as a game centered around "dark science" and "Supernatural Science fiction." In it players move between the the parallel dimension of the Veil and that of our own as they command an enormous arsenal of conventional weapons or unleash the Nazi's own dark powers and perverted science against them with supernatural weapons and Veil-enhanced firepower. One of the major strengths of Wolfenstein is that it allows you to choose the way you want to play. Although as in previous games in the series B.J. Is a one man wrecking crew, he also works with a local resistance group. This means that players have the choice to follow the standard missions as they are revealed, take on requests from the resistance to explore the gameplay area and investigate the Nazi experiments, or to tackle the whole endeavor in multiplayer mode.
* Classic Wolfenstein multiplayer with an occult twist reminiscent of the heart-pounding and award winning class and objective based multiplayer of Return to Castle Wolfenstein.
* Amazing enemies the Nazis throw at you next as they bring their dark fantasies to life.
* Epic combat moments that unfold in movie-like action sequences as you fight to prevent the Nazis from unleashing the power of the Black Sun, a war-ending weapon of supernatural mass destruction.
* Unique environments overlapping this world and the Veil, a world between our reality and the occult underworld that offers you combat advantages but also new supernatural threats.
* The ability to battle with a diverse collection supernatural 'Veil Powers,' as well as Allied and Axis conventional weapons, all upgradable via an in-game black market.
OS: Windows Vista/Window XP
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 3.2 GHz or AMD Athlon(TM) 64 3400+ processor
Video Card: 256MB NVIDIA(R) Geforce(R) 6800 GT or ATI Radeon(TM) X800
DirectX: 9.0c (included & required for Windows XP & Vista)
Hard Drive Space: 8GB (Plus an additional 800MB for Windows swap file)
Sound Card: 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
Other: Broadband connection and service required for multiplayer
Direct ISO Link-
Total Size - 6.86 gb
Note- Copy Paste Above Link to Any Download Manager To Start Download..